Pearl Beach Easy Trail Ride
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Pearl Beach, NSW
- Product code: MTS-2HR-ETR
outdoor activity suitable for families and all ages/fitness levels. Kids under 12 years half price.
This family leisure ride is suitable for all abilities and fitness levels, so long as you can confidently ride a bike. Our experienced guides will deliver a fun and supported easy downhill National Park mountain bike ride. Ride down from the top of the mountain to the beach along serene forest trails. Discover epic views and unique natural features along the way. Enjoy a scenic shuttle transfer to the top of the mountain for an introductory riding skills session before setting off on our amazing Trek mountain bikes to explore the relatively flat ridge. You will love the wide variety of flora & fauna living in the National Park and the unique and ancient geological features to be found along the way. Once everyone is feeling confident on their bikes and warmed up we begin the all downhill forest trail stopping to enjoy world class lookouts and incredible natural features as we encounter them. Want more downhill? Jump right back on our shuttle and enjoy the forest descent a few more times!
- Guided National Park tour including mountain bike hire, equipment & several shuttle uplifts!
- Begins and ends surf-side at spectacular Pearl Beach
- Amazing all downhill forest trail with stunning lookouts
- Shuttle supported to deliver multiple runs down from the top
- No uphills means this suits all fitness levels
- Enjoyable for beginners who can confidently ride a bike
- Advanced riders will enjoy unlimited pace on 2nd and subsequent descents
- Families and kids welcome
- Perfect day trip from Sydney or Newcastle
- Ideal for corporate breakout events or parties
- Experienced and engaging tour guide
- All bike and equipment hire
- Shuttle bus access to effortlessly get you up the big hill a few times
- Trail snacks, hydration and a souvenir water bottle to keep
- 2.5 hours duration including shuttle time and induction
- Amazing National Park fauna and flora with world class lookouts over bush and water
- Must be able to confidently ride a bicycle
- Basic fitness only required
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol or rich food the night prior
- Tours are outdoors in Australia year round. Dress appropriately and apply sunscreen
- Photo ID required for bike hire
- All tour attendees must sign our waiver prior to boarding the shuttle
- Wear closed shoes, preferably with flat soles. No thongs/flip flops
Hire mountain bikes not suitable for riders over 130kg. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult guardian If you have a medical condition please consult with a GP to determine if this activity is appropriate.
This experience takes place in the amazing National Park trails located behind and above exclusive Pearl Beach, located on the southernmost peninsular of the spectacular NSW Central Coast. Perfect as a day trip from either Sydney or Newcastle. Our experience begins and ends surf side at Pearl Beach offering a wonderful opportunity for a post ride swim in the cooling, calm ocean waters. Pearl Beach also has an amazing cafe and general store with take-away food. There are also many amazing pubs and cafes within a short drive.
How to Get There
Our tour meets at the Pearl Beach Cafe, 1 Pearl Parade, Pearl Beach NSW 2566. For those who drive there is plenty of on street parking in the area. We also offer a complimentary pickup and drop off service at nearby Woy Woy Train Station or Ettalong Ferry Wharf.
- This adventure takes approximately 2.5 hours from initial meeting to completion.
- The number of runs down the forest trail will be determined by the speed of each particular group. Expect a minimum of 3 downhill runs.
- We operate 7 days a week all year, weather permitting.