Gosford to Ettalong Self Guided Foreshore Cycleway Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Gosford, NSW
- Product code: ForeshoreCyclewayTour
All inclusive with bike and equipment hire. Kids under 12 years half price!
Meet at Eat Street Café Gosford or Mantra @ Ettalong to deliver the bikes and equipment at predefined start times.
Enjoy a relaxed return ride of the cycleway between Gosford and Ettalong with
plenty of time to stop along the way and enjoy the many eateries and lifestyle
stores along the way. Enjoy the bikes for half a day or keep them until the
final pickup in the late afternoon.
Features include a beautiful flat water’s edge cycleway ride suitable for all fitness and ages, following the
shores of Brisbane Waters from Gosford all the way to Umina Beach. For the
slightly more adventurous the journey can continue around the spectacular
headland trail to secluded Pearl Beach and even beyond to Patonga Beach,
peaking at the world class warrah trigg lookout for panoramic views of Sydney’s
Palm Beach and Barrenjoey Lighthouse!
Along the way there are many amazing cafes, eateries, pubs and lifestyle businesses to stop in at, using the
provided bike lock to keep your bikes safe at all times. Kids (big and small!)
will love the pump track at Umina for skids and jumps on our top quality
We will even give everyone a souvenir water
bottle to keep you hydrated as you enjoy the easy foreshore ride.
- Self guided cycleway tour including mountain bike hire, equipment & map!
- Begins and ends at either Eat Street Cafe Gosford or Mantra @ Ettalong - you choose!
- Amazing flat water's edge cycleway tour suitable for the entire family.
- Half day or full day duration at an affordable flat fee.
- BMX Pump track to enjoy in Umina.
- Kids ride half price!
- No uphills means this adventure suits all fitness levels.
- More adventurous riders can extend their ride through the national park trail between Pearl Beach & Patonga
- Enjoyable for beginners who can confidently ride a bike.
- Perfect day activity trip from Sydney or Newcastle, or from your Central Coast holiday accomodation.
- Ideal for corporate breakout events or parties.
- Quality mountain bike and equipment delivered and picked up from to your choice of start points.
- Cycleway map.
- Souvenir water bottle (filled) to keep.
- Choose from two daily tour start times (8:45am & 11:45am at Gosford OR 9:30am & 12:30pm at Ettalong)
- Choose from two daily tour end times (11:45am & 3:45pm at Gosford OR 12:30pm & 4:30pm at Ettalong)
- Must be able to confidently ride a bicycle.
- Tours are outdoors in Australia year round. Dress appropriately and apply sunscreen.
- Photo ID and credit card required for bike hire.
- All tour attendees must sign our waiver prior to receiving the hired equipment.
- Wear closed shoes, preferably with flat soles. No thongs/flip flops. Long pants discouraged as they may catch in the gears.
Hire mountain bikes not suitable for riders over 130kg. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult guardian at time of bike hire. If you have a medical condition please consult with a GP to determine if this activity is appropriate
This experience takes place on the dedicated water's edge cycleway that connects Gosford with the Ettalong Penninsula on the beautiful NSW Central Coast. You may begin your experience at either end of the cycleway. Park and meet us at Eat Street Cafe Gosford or Mantra @ Ettalong - you choose!
Perfect as a day trip from either Sydney or Newcastle. The tour cycleway passes by several amazing protected swimming beaches offering a wonderful opportunity for a swim in the cooling, calm ocean waters.
How to Get There
Our tour meets at either Eat Street Cafe Gosford or Mantra @ Ettalong - you choose!
For those who drive there is plenty of free parking available right at each meeting point. Alternatively you can catch a train to Gosford station for a short walk to the Eat Street Cafe at the water's edge.
- This tour allows at least 3 hours minimum for the return journey. This is plenty of time for a very relaxed ride with many stops along the way. If you want a longer experience then we allow for a morning drop-off and a late afternoon pickup. We will confirm these details with your at the time of hire.
- We operate 7 days a week all year, weather permitting.